Gevey All in One AIO SIM for iPhone 4s iOS 6 to 6.1.3
Card programmed for: iPhone 4s iOS 6.0 modem: 3.0.04 Vodafone, UK
Gevey All in One AIO is the latest version of Gevey SIM which can be reprogrammed using special reader to work in different modes. It's the first type of card which you can easily reprogram without need to purchase a new card - within 1 minute it can work as ULTRA, SUPREME, PRO PLUS, PRO edition. It can also work as iPhone activation card.
Apple iPhone 4s 4
iPhone 4s iOS 6.0, 6.0.1
BaseBand: 1.59, 2.10, 3.0.04, 3.10.1, 4.10.1
Card works with the original, unmodified Apple Software as well as modified one (jailbreaked). To use card on jailbreaked phones you must upgrade software to v3 or v4 version by using our programmer that are sold seperetly. Factory sold card will work only on original SW
You can switch between different modes using a programmer in 1 minute:
Sposób montażu w telefonie:
How works ?
Gevey SIM works by using emergency number 112 dialing exploit in iPhone. Using this you can use any SIM card in locked phone. Usage of SIM is very simple according to instruction below.
* Step 1: Turn off your iPhone 4 and insert SIM card and Gevey together with the metal SIM tray provided.
* Step 2: Turn on your iPhone and wait for the SIM Welcome menu to show and then select accept.
* Step 3: At the beginning a no service message will show on your iPhone. Do not do anything and wait until you see one signal bar appears on the top left corner.
* Step 4: After you see the signal bar you dial 112 and hang-up within 2 seconds.
* Step 5: Turn on the Airplane Mode and then turn off right away. Your iPhone will show SIM Failure and then No SIM Card Installed.
* Step 6: Signal will show up after few seconds.
- Gevey All in One SIM
- SIM tray for iPhone 4
You might be also interested in the following products:
We offer discounts for high quantity/value orders. Please contact us if you are interested in wholesale purchase.
Product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.